Introduction

Welcome to my website for my history projects! I was enrolled in multiple history courses during the Spring 2019 semester and two of them required a presentation to accompany my research papers. I wanted to tackle these tasks in a way that was pleasant to look at and easy to digest... and something a little different than a powerpoint presentation.

Depending on the course you are trying to review, you will want to click on the correct page listed at the top of this blog - either HIS 121 or HIS 122.

For HIS 121 I wrote a research paper on Thomas Jefferson's contribution to American Archaeology through his systematic excavation of an ancient Native American burial mound located in the neighborhood in which he lived.

For HIS 122, I wanted to approach history from a different perspective - that of the opposition. I chose the topic of the Anti-Women's Suffrage Movement and learned a tremendous amount about some truly incredible women.

I hope you enjoy my break-down of my research papers and learn something new today!